CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 9, 2008

So much to do, so little time!


I literally never stop during the day. I wake up, let out the dog, change diapers, make coffee, let the dog back in, make kids breakfast, put in a load of laundry, wake husband up, clear kids dishes, unlaoad and load dishwasher, make husbands lunch, send husband off to work..whew..that was just morning..then I:

take a shower, get dressed, take laundry out of dryer, put new load in, fold clothes, take upsatirs, make beds, vacum, sweep, dust, clean counters, put baby to sleep..while she is sleeping I:

staighten up playroom, kids rooms, office, living room, feed other child, play with other child.After baby wakes up I:

feed baby, plan dinner, clean up after baby, start dinner.After dinner I:

clear dishes, load dishwasher, take out new batch of clean clothes from dryer, fold, put away, bathe children, read to them, put them to sleep and then ahhhhhhh...precious few minutes before I pass out!!!!

0 comments: