CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Skirts and all that.



So, as a retro housewife, I approach my job as a homemaker as anyone approaches a job. I dress the part. I get up, do my makeup, and make sure I am dressed nicely, not in ratty old sweats. Who else goes to work in sweats......so neither will I!! Anyway, because I take pride in my job, I dress appropriately! Unfortunately. the other Mothers that I see each morning when I drop my oldest off for school, don't feel the same about their appearance. So, they pretty much can't stand me. I think it's either resentment, that I look decent in the morning, or they mistake the pride I have in my Happy Housewife status for something else....not sure, but all I have to say is, a little mascara never hurt anyone!!!

0 comments: